How it Works!
ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!!
It’s really easy and we’ll show you how:
• First choose your ceramics. We have a wide variety of pottery pieces to choose from!
• Now its time to get colorful! All of our glazes are water based so you don’t have to worry about making a mess or getting your hands dirty. The glazes are non-toxic and dinner ware is food safe
• Need inspiration? We have an assortment of stencils, stamps, trace sheets, techniques and idea books to get your creative juices flowing. Need help? Just ask!
• Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are available for sale (or for some added adult fun you may BYOB) Now you are ready to create your masterpiece!
• We glaze and fire it for you and notify you when it is ready for pick up (approximately 14 days)
Studio fees are $9 per painter (3 and under pay no studio fees), plus the price of the pottery you choose.
Our Studio Fee includes us Glazing and Firing afterwards, the use of standard stencils and stamps, and unlimited colors to paint with. Bisque pieces range from $5 to $40, with average prices between $12 and $20. We have a variety of techniques available and our staff is happy to guide you in creating your very own masterpiece!
TO GO KITS:
Prefer to paint at home? We are happy to prepare a to-go kit for you. Come in and select your bisque and glaze colors to complete your work of art from the comfort of your own home. And because everything is water-soluble, clean up is easy!
The cost is the price of your pottery, and glaze and brushes can be purchased a la carte so you can have as much or as little as you need!
Glaze: $1.50 for a 1 ounce cup
$0.75 for a half ounce cup
Brushes: $2.00 per set
When you are done painting, return it to the studio and we will fire it and text you when ready for pick up (approximately 10-14 days)