Clay Class: "Jack" - O - Lantern
Time & Location
About the event
This class is perfect for beginners and will have you getting your hands dirty and creating a Jack-O-Lantern luminary perfect for the season. We will learn basic rolling and handbuilding techniques to make this frightsome character - sure to brighten your decor with a small tealight candle! Photographs represent the techniques demonstrated in class and are illustrative only - your project will be uniquely yours. We provide all the tools, materials and instruction to get you rolling!
BEFORE REGISTERING, PLEASE READ:
- When you come in you will create your piece by hand and paint the interior only so you will see the color showing through your cut outs. The piece will need to be glazed and fired and will usually be ready for pick up in about 2 weeks.
- Suggested for ages 12 and up. Children ages 8+ may attend but may require adult assistance due to manual strength needed to manipulate the clay. (Ages 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult - this is not a drop off event)
- The Class is approximately 1-1.50 hours long
- No open toed shoes
- Fingernails will get dirty and may break
- Wear Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty
- No loose jewelry, or things hanging in any way