Clay Class: Pumpkin Pot
Time & Location
About the event
This class is perfect for beginners and will have you getting your hands dirty and creating something beautiful. We will learn basic pinching and coiling techniques to make this cute pumpkin pot. Photographs represent the techniques demonstrated in class and are illustrative only - your project will be uniquely yours. We provide all the tools, materials and instruction to get you rolling!
BEFORE REGISTERING, PLEASE READ:
- This is a two part experience. When you come in you will create your piece by hand. When it dries we will fire it in the Kiln the first time, then invite you back at your convenience to paint your masterpiece. It then gets fired in the kiln one more time before you take it home and show everyone your skills!
- Suggested for ages 12 and up. Children ages 8+ may attend but may require adult assistance due to manual strength needed to manipulate the clay. (Ages 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult - this is not a drop off event)
- The Class is approximately 1-1.25 hours long
- No open toed shoes
- Fingernails will get dirty and may break
- Wear Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty
- No loose jewelry, or things hanging in any way
- No rings
- Long hair should be tied back
- Masks must be worn at all times and must cover nose and mouth