Clay Rolling and Sculpting Class - Great for Beginners!
Time & Location
About the event
This class is perfect for beginners and will have you getting your hands dirty and creating something beautiful. We will learn basic hand rolling and sculpting to create small projects like pots, leaves, plates, baskets and small animals. In time we will have you creating much more and help you tap into your creative side. Specific projects are announced in class. We provide all the tools, materials and instruction to get you rolling!
BEFORE REGISTERING, PLEASE READ:
- This is a two part experience. When you come in you will create your piece by hand. When it dries we will fire it in the Kiln the first time, then invite you back at your convenience to paint your masterpiece. It then gets fired in the kiln one more time before you take it home and show everyone your skills!
- Open to ages 7 and up (13 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
- The Class is approximately 1 hour long
- No open toed shoes
- Fingernails will get dirty and may break
- Wear Comfortable clothing that you don't mind g